At Mission Labs we’re at the beginning of an exciting adventure. We’re using modern technologies and new ways of working to rethink and develop solutions for the telecoms industry. The way that people communicate and the tools they use are evolving and we’re planning to make a big impact.
With first class customer service skills, you’ll be responsible for handling 1st line support enquiries on email, live chat and on the phone. Offering support across the three Mission Labs brands - CircleLoop, SmartAgent & CloudTalk, you’ll need to be confident in quickly taking onboard new product functionality in a fast moving, technical environment. You’ll be comfortable working under your own supervision, using your initiative to ensure that customers have all support material needed to minimise customer contact. This includes the production of detailed online help guides, FAQs and videos to ensure that wherever possible, our customers can self-service their support needs. You’ll be able to comfortably convey technical features and functionality to customers in a concise and easy to understand way.
In addition to 1st line support, the role will also involve 2nd line support and maintaining a close working relationship with the development and testing teams to log, replicate and diagnose solutions to live issues. This includes diagnosis of software issues, suggested workarounds and solutions, the analysis of network issues and recommending settings and network hardware to customers.
Key experience needed:
- First line support over live chat, email and telephone
- Production of online help guides, FAQs and videos to ensure we maximise self-service support
- Replicating and logging live defects
- Working closely with the development and test teams to ensure that live defects are fixed and that customers are kept up to date with reported issues
- Troubleshooting call quality for customers
- Mentoring other members of the team
- Working with corporate customers to coordinate any escalated issues
- Looking for opportunities to improve and streamline the support we offer our customers
- Producing monthly reports on customer service levels achieved
- First-class customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polite and engaging telephone manner
- Logical and rational with the ability to think on your feet
- Great documentation and report writing skills
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt new technologies
Check out “We're Hiring…” for more information about our team and benefits.
The role is based at our fantastic HQ in Rossendale, Lancashire with a free onsite gym, free car parking, free refreshments, chilled dress code and loads of other great perks.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please.