Mission Labs is a fast-moving and fast-growing tech startup. We're using modern technologies and new ways of working to rethink and develop solutions for the telecoms industry. The way that people communicate and the tools they use are evolving and we’re already starting to make a big impact.
We make the decisions on what our products do and how we develop our software, and we pride ourselves on producing innovative products that will be useful and loved by our customers. We’re based in Rossendale, Lancashire and our growing team of specialists love our fast-paced environment and start-up culture.
We’re developing our disruptive cloud-based technologies at warp-speed, and we now need a Product/Project Manager to own the delivery of our exciting product roadmap.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
This is a seriously exciting and varied role and would suit somebody with agency traffic management and/or development project management experience. You need to be confident and assertive whilst engaging, friendly and tactful as you will be working with management, commercial, design, development and testing teams alike. You'll be helping to define workload and priorities and ultimately managing the delivery of our product roadmap across three brands - CircleLoop, SmartAgent & CloudTalk - on time and to the highest possible standard.
- Working with the management team defining the product roadmap and appraising new product ideas alongside customer requirements.
- Assessing market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Producing specifications for the creative team to produce user interface wireframes, prototypes and designs.
- Producing requirements specifications for the technical and development teams.
- Working with the technical team to produce development estimates.
- Scheduling design and development resource and producing plans for implementation, testing and release to production.
- Ensuring the test team are briefed on new requirements in order for test cases to be prepared.
- Ensuring that quality control measures are adhered to.
- Identifying the need for additional resource as the business grows.
- Identifying development and training needs for existing technical and creative staff members.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very fast growing, well funded tech startup in Lancashire. We offer a fantastic working environment with an excellent range of benefits including a free onsite gym, pension, healthcare, free parking, free refreshments, relaxed dress code and regular social events.
If this sounds like you please get in touch. Send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com